We are thrilled to be able to be hosting physical events for our Old Brightonian community once again.
In order to keep our guests as safe as possible, and inline with government guidelines, we will be implementing the following measures:
- Upon entry, all guests will be asked to present their NHS COVID Pass, which is available through the NHS app and the NHS website. This demonstrates that you are at a lower risk of carrying COVID-19 and transmitting it to others, through vaccination, testing or natural immunity.
- All guests will be asked to complete a COVID-19 declaration form, prior to the event.
- When moving around the indoor spaces of the College/venue, and when not eating or drinking, we will ask that you please wear a face covering. They are not required when outside.
- We will ensure that all indoor areas are ventilated as fully as possible.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the event, and we would encourage all guests to wash their hands regularly.
- All areas used for events will be deep-cleaned throughout prior to guests’ arrival.